From the 27th to the 31st of July, Krakow will be the host to young people from all over the world during World Youth Day. The whole event, including a visit from Pope Francis, will be an amazing time for everyone here in Krakow. For the countless pilgrims making the trip for spiritual reasons, it’s also a chance to get to better know the city that was so close to Pope John Paul II’s heart
In response to huge interest, we have put together a special offer:
Sightseeing in Krakow during World Youth Day
Organised groups and individual visitors are welcome to join us!
- Guided tours take place on all of our routes found on https://krakowzwiedzanie.pl/en/, including the Old Town, the old Jewish District and much more. Tours do not include entrance to ticketed attractions.
- No limitations are expected to be placed on our movements, except in areas associated with meetings with Pope Francis, making our access to all other sites possible
- Our tours will take place outside of the hours of prayer meeting with Pope Francis and we will work with visitors to accommodate their schedules and events associated with World Youth Day.
- See Krakow with one of our friendly, informative and licensed guides.
- Reservations must be paid for in full in advance.
- Please note that we reserve the right to change the route we take should it become necessary. We wait for group appointments for one hour. In case of late arrival, guides will not be able to extend the tour if another group is waiting.